What do you get?
- Logo/link ad in the right column (see The Bike Route logo).
- A monthly promotional.
- Product reviews/business feature post/event coverage.
- Cyclists! Lots of NWA cyclists!
- Currently 165 cities.
- Top cities: Fayetteville, Springdale, Bentonville, Harrison, Russellville, Little Rock & Rogers.
- Regionally, a heap of folks from Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Tennessee & Missouri.
- Food-We like to eat, eat good & eat a lot.
- Coffee-We live off java and the shops that serve it.
- Beer-Craft brewing is all the rage. Cyclists have been known to knock a few back.
- Bikes (of course)-All things related to riding them!
- Wine-Consumed only during the Tour de France, Giro & Vuelta Espana (OK maybe not only).
- Cheese (personal favorite)-All the time, any day of the week.
- Razors-Tons and tons of razors.
- Chiropractic-I know so many folks getting "adjusted" these days.
- Sports Medicine-Injury is inevitable we need good folks to patch us up.
- Nutritionist-Nothing more important than what goes in. Hopefully it tastes good!
- Health/Wellness-Cyclists (for the most part) are a healthy lot or striving for it.
- Coaching-Cyclists love to be told what to do. What zone? How many waaaaaatts?
- Food-Did I mention food? Before, during & after riding. Let's Eat!
If you have any interest email me at email@example.com. Thanks for following & sharing WHF!
Hi Maura! If you are interested shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let's talk!
Post a Comment